Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-Inch Omelet Pan

Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-Inch Omelet PanI don't know what the other reviews are about, but this pan isn't advertised with a lid.Most 8-12 inch pans don't come with lids.However, if you buy the VERY inexpensive Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 2 quart chef's pan from Amazon (which is an amazing deal) that lid fits this pan perfectly.I actually have 2 other lids from other Calphalon One pots/chef's pans that fit this little guy.

The weight is nice.Perfect for small portions.Cooks evenly and clean up is very easy.I love this thing and I am using it just as much as my 10 inch pan which gets used very frequently.

Great pan for a good price.

If you follow the instructions to preheat the pan, things don't stick.I've used this pan several times a week since I bought it some months ago, and the only time I had anything stick was when I didn't let the pan get warm first.

Other things I like about the pan are that it is easy to clean, the handle stays nice and cool, and it has a nice balance/weight to it.

The negative reviews based on the absence of a lid are misleading.There is no claim made in the description that the omelet pan comes with a lid.The skillet comes with a lid, yes, but not the omelet pan.(Most decent omelet pans don't come with lids.)

Buy Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-Inch Omelet Pan Now

I absolutely love this skillet. It's a good size for small dishes, and it's very good quality. I won't ever use it for a dinner I suspect, but for a couple eggs, or small amounts, it's awesome. Still looks nice too.

Read Best Reviews of Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-Inch Omelet Pan Here



Can't beat this quality pan! I do a large amount of cooking in it for myself and my wife. very versatile and cleans easily.

Want Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 8-Inch Omelet Pan Discount?



MY OLD NON-STICK WAS STICKING SO TIME FOR A NEW ONE AND ALONG WITH THE LID FITS THE BILL PERFECTLY

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment