Charcoal Companion Non-Stick 12.75-inch Pizza Grilling Pan

Charcoal Companion Non-Stick 12.75-inch Pizza Grilling PanI was skeptical at first but now the Pizza Grilling Pan has replaced my oven pizza brick. I use it on a gas grill which is heated and then turned to low. Set your pizza pan on the grate and lower the lid. The top of the cornice stays moist while the bottom crisps. Closest to pizza in Naples you can make at home for less than a three to five thousand dollar investment. With two you can rotate the pans because they need to cool before preparing the next pizza. Because my grill is wide enough for two I use four grilling pans to keep large parties happy. The long handles make this the easiest of all pizza grilling pans to use. Five stars.

This thing is so easy to use--no need to spray it with nonstick grilling spray. Don't know if the high heat of a charcoal grill causes the nonstick coating to break down and imbed carcinogens in my pizza--and I don't care. The grilling pan cooks up a crisp crust--just like it came out of a wood or coal-fired oven--which it kind of did. And the pizza cooks within minutes.

We have two of these because the wife always makes two pizzas. So while the first pizza is cooling the second one is getting nice and golden brown toasty with the smoky flavor from the charcoal.

As a test taste, I cooked one pizza over straight charcoal but added moistened cherrywood wood chips to the charcoal for the second one. Just incredible. The cherrywood added a bright fruity, smoky taste I've never tasted in a pizza in my life.

We're grilling pizza again tonight on the longest day of the year. What a way to celebrate the summer solstice.

Buy Charcoal Companion Non-Stick 12.75-inch Pizza Grilling Pan Now

I've only used it once so far. I had the temp in my gas grill set to what they suggest. But the pie came out somewhat over-done on the bottom. Not burned, but not nice like from the neighborhood pizzaria. I'll try it again but will set this outfit on top of my 10 inch cast iron frying pan in order to keep it from directly contacting the grates. Also, a problem with grilling pizza is you have to keep opening the grill to see what's happening in there. That causes the cooking time to fluctuate. But How do you find out the proper timing without continually checking???????

I'll let you know how my next attempt works out and hope this helps you decide,

Ted

Read Best Reviews of Charcoal Companion Non-Stick 12.75-inch Pizza Grilling Pan Here

I have 4 of these pans and love them. I made my own dough (using the quick dough recipe which is ready to bake in 15 minutes!) and it turned out delicious. I baked the pizza (without the handle) at 375 F, so no issue with the chemical coating which one of the reviewers worried about. My family love crispy crust pizza and these pans did a superb job. Even my picky husband loved the pizza. He said it was the best pizza he ever tasted. No more take out or frozen grocery store pizza for us.

Want Charcoal Companion Non-Stick 12.75-inch Pizza Grilling Pan Discount?

Love so much attempted to purchase more but they're not in stock.I will wait, it's worth it.

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment