Bayou Classic 7400, 4-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dutch Oven Lid

Bayou Classic 7400, 4-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dutch Oven LidThis Dutch oven was simply a disappointment.From the savagely dented box to the very lack of any packing materials what so ever, it was no wonder this poorly cast piece of iron arrived with a large gapping crack down the side.Its not clear weather this happened during manufacture or shipping but never the less, I won't stray from Lodge again.

This oven is typical quality of cast iron cookware I already have.Basic, not fancy.It is a heavy and solid piece, the cover fits snugly. Like the other cast iron pans I have, I think this will be used a very long time.

Buy Bayou Classic 7400, 4-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dutch Oven Lid Now

I got this for my parents to use while camping and they love it. I also got them a cookbook and they enjoy teaching my younger cousins how to cook on the fire.

Read Best Reviews of Bayou Classic 7400, 4-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dutch Oven Lid Here

This is a great dutch oven! Arrived quickly and just as described on the product page. Was very easy to season and offers great cooking quality that only cast iron products can!

Want Bayou Classic 7400, 4-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dutch Oven Lid Discount?

Love the DUTCH OVEN but didn't like having to season it myself. Also, having arthritis, I forgot how heavy this could be. It is VERY heavy for me, especially with such a large and thick cover. Seasoned properly and cleaning it properly, this makes excellent dutch oven! Bayou Classic 7400, 4-Qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Dutch Oven Lid

Save 43% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment