KitchenAid 19435 12" Fry Pan

KitchenAid 19435 12' Fry PanWell made.Good service.Nice-sized skillet. Highly recommend.Kitchen Aid products are always dependable and last a long time.Would buy again.

I specifically wanted a Gourmet Essentials skillet to match the rest of my KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials cookware set (KitchenAid Gourmet Essentials Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set). [Which, by the way, I love--5 stars!] In fact, I bought this skillet to replace one that I ruined by burning.According to the picture, it's exactly what I wanted.But the skillet I received was not the one in the picture!It was a KitchenAid alright, and it was hard anodized, and it was non-stick.All that was OK.But the handle was from some different collection.The one in the picture is definitely a Gourmet Essentials skillet, but that's not the one being shipped by Amazon.Sent it back.

Buy KitchenAid 19435 12" Fry Pan Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment