Maverick Mesh BBQ Grill 12-Inch Fry Pan

Maverick Mesh BBQ Grill 12-Inch Fry PanQuite simply, this mesh basket works great for grilling veggies. The metal handle can get hot after awhile -I've surprised myself a few times by grabbing the handle too close to the basket. Otherwise, this basket grills conveniently. The shape of the basket makes it ideal for flipping veggies for more event grilling.

Great Sturdy Mesh BBQ Accessory

Love the removable handle and easy access to veggies when finished cooking

Would recommend to others

Buy Maverick Mesh BBQ Grill 12-Inch Fry Pan Now

These are awesome, you can grill little things that have been to tough to control on a grill; I've grilled peas, corn kernals, fava beans, cloves of garlic

Another great thing about this is that the handle detaches (relatively painlessly) so you can close the grill and not have to worry about hot handles.

Also a whole lot more durable than I expected!

Read Best Reviews of Maverick Mesh BBQ Grill 12-Inch Fry Pan Here

I ordered this for my daughter for Christmas & it came in before schedule!…can't wait to see how she likes it!I'll follow up when I have more info.

Want Maverick Mesh BBQ Grill 12-Inch Fry Pan Discount?

I tried using the product and it was too bulky for my grill.I burned the vegitables because I was not sure how to cook using this pan.I tried to find the manufacturers website to see if they had asome good directions on how to cook things in it, but there was nothing there.I would return this item, but since I used it...I figure I cant??

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment