Napoleon 56003 Elite-Professional Cast Iron Skillet with Bakelite Serving Tray

Napoleon 56003 Elite-Professional Cast Iron Skillet with Bakelite Serving TrayIdeal for cooking a sizzling steak on an open grill just like in those fancy restaurants, can be cooked & eaten off the same plate.

I bought cast iron as gifts this Christmas for my survivalist family and friends.It is durable and can be used in the home and out side on a grill.I grew up with a mother that used cast iron and continue to appreciate it for cooking.I received this item promptly following my order.This was an excellent gift item.Thanks

Buy Napoleon 56003 Elite-Professional Cast Iron Skillet with Bakelite Serving Tray Now

Beware, this item has much less cooking surface than the measurements of 17 x 7.1 x 2 inches would lead you to believe.Apparently, the 17" measurement includes the long handle being attached, which is not in the picture on the website.So the cooking surface is roughly half of that width.Basically, you could bake fajitas for one person on it but that is it.I am sure it is a quality product, but it was not the size I was expecting and therefore I have decided to return.

Read Best Reviews of Napoleon 56003 Elite-Professional Cast Iron Skillet with Bakelite Serving Tray Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment