Anolon Advanced Bronze Collection Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Open French Skillet

Anolon Advanced Bronze Collection Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Open French SkilletVery nice pan.I've been using it for a bout a week.Got the Farberware lid Farberware 10-Inch Glass Lid for it which fits nicely.Nonstick is great -I've cooked eggs and cheese and fried hamburgers without using any oil.

My only complaint is that they came with a "blah blah blah Nonstick" label stuck to the middle of the inside surface with some kind of adhesive.Now this is a stupid, stupid thing to do for so many reasons.Not the least of which is that it puts a chemical adhesive on your food surface.

But that notwithstanding, the adhesive is a permanent-stick adhesive!I tried to peel it off and the paper label separated and left the adhesive with a think layer of paper.I called the company and they said to use olive oil (didn't work) or creamy peanut butter to remove the adhesive.Well, the peanut butter worked pretty well, and I finally got it off.But what a headache!I get a nice new product and I have to spend 10 or 15 minutes struggling with it to get a stupid label off without damaging a sensitive surface.Makes you wonder just how "nonstick" that surface is... how ironic!

They have no business putting an adhesive label on your food surface at all.



This skillet warms up evenly, cooks beautifully , and the cleaning is a dream.

I own already the collection ofAnolon pots and pans and I adore every one of them.

I, without hesitation, recommend it highly.THE BEST.

Buy Anolon Advanced Bronze Collection Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Inch Open French Skillet Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment