BergHOFF Earthchef 8-Inch Montane Frying Pan

BergHOFF Earthchef 8-Inch Montane Frying PanUpdate: The nonstick does not stay nonstick forever.

I love this pan! The surface is so nonstick you really do not need any oil or grease. the food just slides around the pan. You can literally clean it out afterward with a paper towel. Can also use metal utensils and no scratches! I recommend this size and a 10 inch for every day. this model Montane is well designed. the handle stays cool enough to be able to pick it up without a mitt.

I finally found a pan I'm happy with for cooking my morning eggs.I am very conscious of the chemicals which are going to come in contact with my famlies food.These pans met my standards for being safe and green...

I previously tried orgreenic pans which were horribly disappointing.After just a few uses everything stuck to the pan unless you were using heavy oil (and I seasoned the pans every few uses).

This pan is great.No seasoning needed, the eggs slide right out.Clean up is a breeze sometimes I even just wipe it with a paper towel.Very much worth the price tag and I'll be buying a bigger one soon.

Buy BergHOFF Earthchef 8-Inch Montane Frying Pan Now



We have owned one of these pans for a while now.It is perfect for frying eggs or other small items.Our eggs never stick.I bought three more as gifts for family.

Read Best Reviews of BergHOFF Earthchef 8-Inch Montane Frying Pan Here

Got this pan for my induction burner. Yes the base is 7inches but to me that was even better as my induction plate circumference is 7inches. Its teflon coating is great! Handle is well built and it is very strong. Yes, I agree with a previous reviewer who commented why this pan (8inch) has to cost twice as the 7inch. I wish it was cheaper and that Berghoff included a lid. Otherwise it is a professional level pan no doubt about that!

Want BergHOFF Earthchef 8-Inch Montane Frying Pan Discount?

You would think after getting it wrong the first time I'd stop, but getting the same results with the second one tells me this product does not work. Try another pan.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment