Cuisinart 433-30H Contour Stainless 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Glass Cover

Cuisinart 433-30H Contour Stainless 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Glass CoverAfter nearly a decade, my 5 quart saute pan needed to be replaced. After looking around, I picked this one because of it's mid-range price and reviews I've read of this line of pans.

As you would expect with a disc based pan, it heats quickly and evenly. I cook on a gas range and even heating is very important to me.

The lid fits nicely, it's not as highly domed as my last pan's lid was, so I do have to be a bit more careful about how much food I put in it. The handle on the lid is big enough to easily grasp it using a potholder.

The handle on the pan stays cool to the touch.

I love the shape and appearance of this pan, and how well it heats. Since this size pan is the most used pan in my kitchen, if I decide to pick up a second one, it will be another one of these. I use these a lot for quick stews, the wide base makes it easy to saute the meat, then add in the rest of the ingredients, cover and let it simmer until done.



I love this pan.I save on electricity with it as I use it on low heat, high is not necessary.

Seems everything tastes better that I cook in it.

Buy Cuisinart 433-30H Contour Stainless 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Glass Cover Now



Bought this for my son for Christmas, and was surprised at how nice it was for the price. He was very happy to get it.

Read Best Reviews of Cuisinart 433-30H Contour Stainless 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Glass Cover Here

This is a nice pan for the price it's not a top-of-the line pan, but it's perfectly fine. It heats evenly and cleans up well. The only word of caution is that it transfers heat very easily perhaps a little too easily, so while it's fine for food cooked at high temperatures, it might be difficult to simmer at low temperatures unless you have a heat diffuser (assuming you cook over a gas flame). Maybe not such an issue with electric stoves (?). The pan also makes quite a bit of noise as it heats up a sort of "tinking" noise as the metal expands. Doesn't seem to affect function, but it does make me wonder how durable the pan will prove to be over the long-term.

Want Cuisinart 433-30H Contour Stainless 5-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Glass Cover Discount?

We purchased this Cuisinart Contour pan after finding the Calphalon pan we wanted was not available in the store where we were shopping.The Cuisinart appeared comparable, so we purchased it.On first use, we observed cooking oil flowing to the outer edges of the pan bottom and an obviously uneven surface.

After clean up, a straight edge placed across the bottom of the pan revealed a gap of about one eighth inch at the center.

We returned the pan and will purchase another brand.

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment