Swiss Diamond Nonstick 5.8-Quart Cast-Aluminum Covered Deep Sauté Pan

Swiss Diamond Nonstick 5.8-Quart Cast-Aluminum Covered Deep Sauté PanOver the years we have gone through several nonstick pans, which seem to wear out quickly and not be able to withstand much heat at all. We very much like the Swiss Diamond Saute Pan, which is nonstick at any setting of the stove we use with it, even high heat. The relatively high sides and 12" diameter make it big enough to cook a large amount at one time, good for leftovers. The glass lid is also very good, with a setting in the knob which allows us to vary the amount of steam escaping. The handle is quite fine and does not get hot in use, something we were initially concerned with for a metal handle.



This pan seems to be as indestructible as a non-stick pan can be. This is my second Swiss Diamond pan, and so far I am impressed. I have only had the other pan for about 6 months and so far so good. Finding non-stick pans that hold up to both high heat and to abrasion has been a hard task. So far I like the Swiss Diamond pans and as long as they continue to hold up I will slowly replace the rest of my pans with them.

Buy Swiss Diamond Nonstick 5.8-Quart Cast-Aluminum Covered Deep Sauté Pan Now

I have several other pieces of Swiss Diamond cookware, recently adding this one.I love the pan, but I hate the metal handle on this pan.It is similar in shape to the black handles, but not quite.It is slippery to hold, so your grip is not as firm as with the black handle.This is of concern because this pan is heavy empty and MUCH heavier when full.The handle is too long (longer than the black handles) and it doesn't match the collar on the pan (which looks strange), nor my other Swiss Diamond pans, as this is the ONLY one with a different handle.I wanted this pan for the size, so I guess I will keep it, but I'd like to see the black handle on it, not the metal.

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Diamond Nonstick 5.8-Quart Cast-Aluminum Covered Deep Sauté Pan Here

The Swiss Diamond brand is the absolute best brand of pots and pans I have ever used.I have since purchaced several more pans including the grill pan and lid.I won't buy anything else.

Want Swiss Diamond Nonstick 5.8-Quart Cast-Aluminum Covered Deep Sauté Pan Discount?

Great Pan. Even bigger and non-stickier than I imagined. Came quick. Ugh, nine more words to write, why. I don't...

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment