Tools of the Trade Belgique 10" Hard Anodized Fry Pan

Tools of the Trade Belgique 10' Hard Anodized Fry PanPan worked very well (received as wedding present) and performed flawlessly for well over a year.Recently discovered that the handle on this pan started getting hot when in use.As I type with blisters beginning to form on the palm of my left hand, I am planning on taking this pan out to the trash as soon as it cools enough to not melt my trash can.I have cooked eggs, potstickers, sausage, bacon, vegetables, onions, shallots, stir-fry, lamb, and chicken in this pan and the handle stayed comfortably cool each and every time until recently.It has never been abused, always carefully handwashed promptly after each use.You expect a hot handle with, say, a cast-iron skillet.This is a safety hazard.

These frying pans look great but watch out be sure to use a pot holder when using them!The handles become extremely hot and can not be touched when the pan is in use.I would not recommend these pans to even an expert chef.

Buy Tools of the Trade Belgique 10" Hard Anodized Fry Pan Now



Huh, weird... I'm seeing three terrible reviews in a row, but it's like they're talking about a different pan.Maybe they are?The handle on this one is silicone and I've always found it comfortable to the touch, even when hot.I actually came here looking to buy more pans in this line, because I've been using this 10" one for about two years for everything and it's the best frying pan I've ever had.Nonstick surface that holds up, good heat distribution, and oh yeah: comfortable handle.

Read Best Reviews of Tools of the Trade Belgique 10" Hard Anodized Fry Pan Here

I have had the same experience as the previous two reviewers. Handle became so HOT I nearly dropped it! I am taking mine back to the store where I bought it about a year ago. Even if they won't give me refund, I will demand they make a report to store buyer and manufacturer.

gcarlile40@cox.net

Want Tools of the Trade Belgique 10" Hard Anodized Fry Pan Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment