LODGE L8SQ3 SQUARE SKILLET 10-1/21"

LODGE L8SQ3 SQUARE SKILLET 10-1/21'I have a huge collection of Lodge cookware and this is the pan I use most.It is a great, convenient size and works superbly.I highly recommend any of Lodge's products.

I received this pan as a gift about 2 years ago.I wasn't familiar with the seasoning process or how to care for cast-iron, so it wasn't effective and it sat in the bottom of the pan drawer.About a year ago, I learned about the seasoning process and how to care for cast iron, so I figured I'd give it another go.

This has now become the go-to pan for me, and I use it to cook everything.My Calphalon stainless set sits idle most days now.

It's a little frustrating at first (like any cast-iron), but once you have a good season, you can cook pretty much anything and clean-up takes literally one minute with hot water and a plastic scotch-brite pad.

My only complaint about the square pan is not having a cover that fits, but I think it makes up for it by having almost 30% more cooking area than a circle pan of the same dimensions.

Buy LODGE L8SQ3 SQUARE SKILLET 10-1/21" Now

My Husband loves this pan.He through out all is nonstick pans and went back to basics.

Read Best Reviews of LODGE L8SQ3 SQUARE SKILLET 10-1/21" Here

This is perfect for frying bacon.It sits on top the stove so it is always available.It was a Christmas gift for my husband.

Want LODGE L8SQ3 SQUARE SKILLET 10-1/21" Discount?



This is a good, heavy pan that is very adaptable for many types of cooking.I love the shape because I can make breads with sautéed ingredients in one pan and because of the square shape, it is easily served.It is also great for steak that is started on the stovetop and finished in the oven.I appreciated not having to season the pan before the first use.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment