Cast Iron Heart Shaped Cake Pan - 9 x 7.5 Inch

Cast Iron Heart Shaped Cake Pan - 9 x 7.5 InchI love this pan, the surface is perfectly nonstick and although it is a little difficult to completely oil this pan it is so worth it. We've made cupcakes with this pan and they came out perfectly. Looks, performs and feels like a high quality product. I'd highly recommend it.



I saw this pan on 101cookbooks.com food blog and I fell in love with it.I searched the net and found it on Amazon.The price is just right.I ordered 2 of the heart shape pan for baking.Good quality.cookies browned evenly.I greased the pan before pouring in the dough.I washed the pan with hot water but no soap.Soap is not good for cast iron.It will last a long time with good care.

Buy Cast Iron Heart Shaped Cake Pan - 9 x 7.5 Inch Now

Just remember to dry after washing. Cast iron pans are great. People really ohhh and ahhh over the cute small breads.

Read Best Reviews of Cast Iron Heart Shaped Cake Pan - 9 x 7.5 Inch Here

My dad got this as a gift for the cook on the boat he works for. I thought it was a great gift since she was always talking about it and been wanting one.

Want Cast Iron Heart Shaped Cake Pan - 9 x 7.5 Inch Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment