Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware with Lid

Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware SaucePan with Cover 3-QuartI bought this 6.5 Quart Saucepan to go along with an induction cooktop by the same company. To test it out though I tried it with cubed chicken breast on an electric stove, which in lesser quality pans usually causes hotspots and results in some chicken underdone, some overdone. I was impressed that the Duxtop pan heated evenly and the chicken was consistently cooked over the entire surface of the pan. When it came time to add a sauce and up the heat for reduction, it also performed well but I did need to watch the heat as not to have anything stick or burn, normal for a new pot though.

The handles stayed pretty cool and I did not need to use pot holders. This is a fairly heavy pan for the money about $27 as an Amazon Warehouse Deal and not sure I'd pay more than that considering the lid. The lid is VERY thin and does not sit exactly flush across the top of the pot; a little bend to it so it allows some steam to escape. Not a deal breaker for me. Attractive shiny finish is a plus looks great on the stove. Deglazed and cleaned up with very little effort.

Will update with induction cooking results.

Overall, so far, pleased with this purchase.

01/29/21 UPDATE: I have used this pan on the Duxtop Induction Cooktop to create an Asian stir fry with noodles. The pan heated quickly at the default setting which is 5; I raised the heat in increments to 10 and used peanut oil to help avoid smoking. It seared the chicken very quickly with barely any sticking. Some bits did begin to brown and coat the bottom of the pan. As I added four tablespoons of Thai fish sauce the brown bits quickly released and the pan deglazed very easily. The rice noodles did not stick until the very end when I allowed them to sit just a little too long while getting plates. Once the pan was empty I added a cup of water to it while it was still warm and the remaining noodles came loose easily. Cleanup was quick and only required a scrubbie sponge.

I bought this with duxtop cooktop because we are not sure if the cookware we already have can use on induction cooktop. To our surprise, the pan we received is a heavy duty stainless steel pan, the steel is much thicker than all the other cookwares we have. It works great on my induction cooktop and my electric burner. And I am pretty sure it will last forever.

Buy Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware with Lid Now

Nicely made, even heating. Only negative is that the handle is too round in cross-section, making it hard to pour from the saucepan one-handed. Nevertheless a great value.

Read Best Reviews of Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware with Lid Here



I love so much my Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Sauce pan! It's very well built, the quality is over my expectation frankly. I want a multiclad or allclad cookware for a long time, many friends owned this kind of cookware and can not stop raving about them. They are the permanent solution to get rid of Teflon cookware. But I think the all clad multi-ply stainless steel cook wares are expensive for me. Now, I feel I'm lucky to find my Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Sauce pan, I was suspicious about the quality, so just ordered one sauce pan to see if everything matched my expectation. I am looking forward to add more to my kitchen collection to replace my old cookware.

Want Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware with Lid Discount?

seemed like a good deal and the reviews were favorable.Pot actually looks and feels pretty good for the price.The lid is thin, poor quality metal that does not even fit the pot correctly. It also had dents and bends along the edge.The handle on the lid is not even centered.this is very cheap but so was the price.I'll just use a lid from another pot I already own.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment