Delonghi Model CS-17GE Cookware Set, Genoa, 17-Piece

Delonghi Model CS-17GE Cookware Set, Genoa, 17-PieceI love this cookware set. It's very sturdy and made with great quality. I would recommend this set to my friends. I love the steamers it works great.

My Mother wanted to buy my husband and I a new Cookware Set, since I have been saying how much I needed a new set. After extensively researching Cookware Sets I came across this one. Let me tell you this is exactly what I was looking for. 1st the rivets are stainless steel which was important to me, 2nd I wanted a pasta insert and this set has one, I wanted a steamer and guess what this set has one, 3rd and lastly the size of the Cookware is perfect. I am very happy-Thanks Mom!!!

(Great Gift and Great Price)!!!

Buy Delonghi Model CS-17GE Cookware Set, Genoa, 17-Piece Now

I love these pots and pans, they clean up great, look nice and store easily.I actually forgot one of them on the stove top with oil in it and it was smoking and turned black, (thankfully I did not burn the house down!!). I thought the pan would be ruined.It cleaned up great and looks as good as new.I will say that I never had anything stick to the pan, eggs turned out great and even cheese wiped right off.You would think they had a non-stick coating but they don't.After the one almost caught things do stick to it from time to time but it still cleans up wonderfully.

Read Best Reviews of Delonghi Model CS-17GE Cookware Set, Genoa, 17-Piece Here

Awesome pan set...heavy duty. Love the lids.

You get what you pay for and this is quality.

Love the steamers!!!!

Want Delonghi Model CS-17GE Cookware Set, Genoa, 17-Piece Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment