Emeril Pro-Clad Stainless Sauce Pans

Emeril by All-Clad E9831864 PRO-CLAD Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe 3-Quart Sauce Pan Cookware, SliverI received this pot as a wedding gift about six months ago, along with a Tramontina pot the same size. Both are good cookware, though I find the proportions of this onebetter balanced and more pleasing to the hand. I've grown up using stainless cookware of the disk on the bottom type so I found this pot a pleasant change of pace. It does heat more evenly. It is, of course, quite possible to burn something onto the bottom, as with any stainless pot, but a little scrubbing (of which the brushed inside finish is very forgiving) will quickly get it out. The handle is comfortable to hold, and doesn't seem to get very hot. Overall, a great pot I look forward to using for many years.

This is a great addition to the set in stores which generally doesn't come with a 1 qt pan.We wanted one for gravy and soups and were surprised to find that this pan has a lip around it that makes it easy to pour from the pan without getting the pan all messy.I recommend this product to anyone with the Emerilware set.

Buy Emeril Pro-Clad Stainless Sauce Pans Now

Our family bought a ten piece set of Emeril Pro-Clad Cookware for my mother's birthday, and she is thrilled with it. I've used this cookware and found it to be far superior to everything else. Heat is distributed evenly, the glass lid allows you to see what's going on without removing the lid and losing all the heat and the combination pouring spout and strainer is very convenient. Another nice touch is the presence of two pouring spouts the designer didn't force you to pour from one side or the other. Finally, the aluminum core on the bottom of the pan which conducts and distributes heat so well is completely enclosed in stainless steel, so the injurious effects of aluminum are avoided while the benefits are retained.

I recommend Emeril Pro-Clad Cookware to everyone. It will last you a lifetime and I don't believe you'll ever find anything better.

Read Best Reviews of Emeril Pro-Clad Stainless Sauce Pans Here

Emeril Pro-Clad Stainless 1-Quart Sauce Pan I had the rest of the set just needed this pan to complete. Just the great little pan that I needed. The best thing about the Emeril pans is that they have the heavy bottom which retains the heat better and uses less energy when cooking. Thanks for letting me write this review.

Want Emeril Pro-Clad Stainless Sauce Pans Discount?



I just received the 1 quart Emiril 1 quart Pro-Clad sauce pan.I have not used it yet, but it seems very well made and I have no doubt that it will work very well. My issue with it is that when I took it out of the box is seemed rather small.As a test, I poured four one cup measurements of water into the pot and the water overflowed; not a lot of water overflowed but some did.There is no way that one could cook a quart of food in this pot.As a practical matter, what I received is a 3 cup sauce pan.

Unlike some reviewers, the pot I received is what was pictured in that it does not have a pour spout and it is heavy weight, but as I said, it just is not a quart size.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment