Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Red

Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, RedNo, these aren't anodized aluminum and no you can't put these in your oven. But, for a "cheap" set of pans, they're great. I bought these on super sale. The bottom of the pan is flat(not always the case with "cheap" pans I've had) and they cook evenly throughout the pan. You can tell they cook evenly because when you boil water, you get several bubbles spread evenly throughout the bottom. I've had this set for several months now and the non-stick coating is still going strong. One issue I have is that at least one of the pan covers is warped. Also note that you cannot put these in the dishwasher. I especially like the smaller deep pans makes cooking sauce easier because it minimizes splatter issues. The large frying pan also nicely accomodates making crepes. Overall, I'm very pleased with the value of this purchase.



They look and cook great. But be careful not to touch the metal next to the red silicone on the lids ouch, hot.

If you stack them the Teflon inside will chip around the edge.

Buy Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Red Now

I would highly recommend this set if you're looking for a set in this price range. We received this cookware set for a wedding gift, and I instantly fell in love with the cherry red colour.It's not a bright fire engine red, but a rich cherry.Just lovely!

As far as the construction goes, I think they're fairly well made. They seem to cook evenly, however the weight of the skillets could be heavier.Until I put food in them, the weight of the handle causes them to tip.I have to hold the handle until I get the food into the pan.That is my only major complaint, but I guess this is common for cookware in this price category.And I'm used to it now.My main concern was how well these pots and pans cook, and they do a fantastic job.I also love the rubber on the handles.The non-stick works wonderfully, and cleans up easily.Please note that I don't have a dishwasher, so I wash them by hand.So I can't attest to how well they wash up in the dish washer.

So far I've used these for a total of 7 months, and they're still going strong.I wish this set came with a saute pan, and I can't seem to find the saute pan for this set anywhere!The matching saute pan is 10" and 3qt.Everywhere that had them for sale is now out of stock.That's a bit annoying.Does anyone know where I can find one (red)?

Oh yeah, the spatula that came with it is terrible.My eggs stick to it all the time, so I don't really use it.But don't let that discourage you from buying these lovely pots and pans.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Red Here

Great, no complain at all. Best choice I made, The set looks nice, and my wife love it, best set we ever have.

Want Farberware Affiniti 12-Piece Cookware Set, Red Discount?

I have owned the stainless steel set previously and loved it.I was in need of a new set and my new theme is red so this fit the bill.Works great and I love the deep red color!

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment