MIU France Tri-Ply Stainless Steel and Aluminum Sauté Pan with Lid, Silver, 5-Qt.

MIU France Tri-Ply Stainless Steel and Aluminum Sauté Pan with Lid, Silver, 5-Qt.I'm a little surprised this saute pan doesn't have more reviews.It has a clunky "commercial kitchen" type feel to it, but it has worked well in the month or so I have had it.I have browned meat, boiled water and cooked pasta in it, made large batches of pasta sauce in this saute pan, and throughout it all this pan has been easy to clean, as far as stainless cookware goes.

It's only claim to "tri-ply" is its base, but for what I use a saute pan for, that is enough.The main reason I bought the MIU Stainless 5-Qt Saute Pan, aside from it being large (11" diameter, straight sides, 5 qt capacity) and coming with a lid, was that it had welded handles and was usable on induction hobs.Obviously, I am on the side of the welded handle camp, versus the riveted handle camp, for ease of cleanup and being able to run my cooking utensils smoothly around a pan.

The MIU Stainless 5-Qt Saute Pan with Lid doesn't have the heft (or price) of the analogous Sitram or Demeyere piece, but in my home kitchen, it does what I ask it to.I can't comment yet on the durability of the weld jobs since I've only had it for such a short time.I would recommend this saute pan as a serviceable, cheaper albeit less well-constructed alternative to other welded-handle, stainless steel cookware, such as Sitram or Demeyere.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment