Panini Grill (Refurbished)

Panini GrillReceived this as a gift and thought it was great but, probably like many kitchen appliances, would not be used often. I don't use it everyday, but I use it a lot and not just for sandwiches. I have cooked shrimp, fish, garlic bread, and chicken and have been very pleased with the results. It is an absolutely great way to reheat leftover pizza since it crisps the bottom as well as heating it through. We have had the press for a year and my husband and I both use it once or twice a week. I believe the label 'panini press' implies it is more limited than it is. It has variable height and heat, with a sear setting, so it is really quite versatile. I plan to give 2 as Christmas presents this year. Also, it is very easy to clean with a damp cloth, but it might be nice to have removable plates and it should have a power button rather than turning on/off using the plug.



I have used both the Cuisinart and now the Breville so glad I have the Breville!

I used the Cuisinart Gourmet grill at my daughters' house and decided I had to have one.While researching I found this Breville and chose it because it seemed sturdier and more substantial; it stored upright out of the way; and it was about $25 cheaper.I made a great decision.I have had it about a month and have used it for toast, quesadillas, chicken breast, paninis, grilled cheese and I even cooked bacon strips in it! (Multiple settings make this possible.)I have a small kitchen and very few one-use appliances.This little guy stores upright out of the way but easy to get to...love it.

The grills aren't removable but they are still very easy to clean.I am thinking about getting one of these for my mom.Definitely would recommend it.

Buy Panini Grill (Refurbished) Now



After a good deal of research, I purchased two of these for Christmas gifts. I was a little worried about the idea of giving refurbished grills for gifts, but both of our kids said they are wonderful. Because of their reviews, I will be replacing my panini maker with this one!

Read Best Reviews of Panini Grill (Refurbished) Here

We first saw this model in action from a family member who had paid full price. We have been very happy with our grilled sandwiches. Thanks to Amazon reviews, we also found out that it is great for reheating pizza when you let the top plate hover over the toppings instead of touching like you do with a sandwich. The best part is that the top is hinged so that you can adjust the height. There were no signs that this was a refurbished item. We've had it for a couple of months and use it at least once a week.

Want Panini Grill (Refurbished) Discount?



I had no problems with the product being refurbished. There were only a couple signs the press was refurbished (eg there was 1 minor scratch on the nonstick coating and paper manual was a little wrinkled). Otherwise, the press looked brand new. I believe this is the same press Williams Sonoma is selling at full price, so this is definitely a good deal. The panini press came with the manual and all the accessories (e.g., scrapper and tray). Breville makes a high quality, study press. The exterior print on the box stated 1 year warranty, so I assume it has the same warranty as if it were new.

It's very easy to use. I've used the sear setting to grill chicken breast, strip steak, onions, and red peppers. Then I set the dial setting to panini and make delicious panini sandwiches.

Cleanup is also pretty easy. However, you will use some paper towels in the clean up process. While it's still hot, I use the scrapper, followed by wet paper towels. When it cooled off, I clean with more paper towels.

I'm very happy with this panini press. It makes a great meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment