Swiss Diamond Nonstick 10.6" Cast-Aluminum Open Fry Pan

Swiss Diamond Nonstick 10.6' Cast-Aluminum Open Fry PanGreat product.I use it for more than two years and fully satisfied.Never tryed it without spray.Nonstick coating is the best on the market.The shape is perfect,steady base keep it well balanced on gas range PROS:Easy to clean up;Excellent quality.cons:High -priced. Would recommend it to anyone who likes high quality products.



I'm replacing my pans, and found the Swiss Diamond in Madison, WI.It's not a true non-stick, but definitely has many of the properties of non-stick.I use a light spray of oil on it.The pan is true flat, is very conductive, and everything I was looking for.I highly recommend their product line this is the second of their pans that I have bought, and have had the same experience with both.

Buy Swiss Diamond Nonstick 10.6" Cast-Aluminum Open Fry Pan Now

I cook hard fried eggs with no oil and does not stick.

Enough said...healthy cooking

Read Best Reviews of Swiss Diamond Nonstick 10.6" Cast-Aluminum Open Fry Pan Here



this is a great, strong pan, probably last a long time, but It is not nonstick like asvertized, unless you use oil or butter etc. everything sticks to it. although It cleans up readily. I personally believe there is no such thing as a true nonstick pan, as I have tried them all.

Want Swiss Diamond Nonstick 10.6" Cast-Aluminum Open Fry Pan Discount?

I now have 3 sizes and love them all.Easy clean up and great cooking.I definitely rate pans 5 star.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment