Nordic Ware 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch

Nordic Ware 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-InchFirst of all I take the blame for trying to get a very inexpensive griddle. This griddle is appropriate for camping only & is not suitable for big weekend breakfasts at home. The griddle is quite lightweight (again, great for camping) but slides all over the top of my stove while maneuvering food. Flipping a pancake becomes a tricky activity especially because this griddle doesn't have a true handle to steady it.

The reviewer that said this gridle is "big" must be cooking for one person because I don't find that I can fit much more on it than I did with my 11x11" griddle pan that I was trying to replace.My plan was to be able to fix a breakfast for 2 adults and a toddler all at one time so we could all have a HOT breakfast together. Instead I find that I am still eating last because I still can't fit more than 5 small pancakes on the griddle at one time, let alone bacon or eggs.

I recommend this only if you're looking for a small and portable griddle for camping/RVing. If you are cooking at home for 2 or more people then invest a few more dollars for higher quality and a larger griddle size.



Bought this double griddle for our double burner coleman camp stove. It is a perfect fit. Large enough to cook sausage and eggs or pancakes at the sametime. Heats evenly,non stick,and light weight. We did however use non-stick cooking spray with it, I have learned from experience that nothing is completely non-stick. Clean up was a breeze. And store very well with our camping gear.

Buy Nordic Ware 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch Now

I really like this griddle.I bought one at a thrift store back in the early 90's and used it until this past year (2008) when it started to look scratched finally and the nonstick wasn't working as well.I think these products from NordicWare are still made in the USA which is very cool.I use this on the stovetop but most of the time I use it to bake everything you can imagine in the oven.Cookies too.I love it and hope this one lasts me another ten years!

Read Best Reviews of Nordic Ware 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch Here

This griddle is huge!I can make an entire enormous breakfast on it at once.One of my favorite things is making giant pancakes on it, two at a time.It's just plain big.

Want Nordic Ware 2 Burner Griddle 10-1/4-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch Discount?

This griddle is light weight and will barely cover 2 burners on a stove top. The previous reviewer who identified this as a camping griddle is accurate.

The heat was even and the food was cooked well. However, after the very first use the non-stick coating has begun to peel off at the edges of the pan. I will probably get another two-dozen or so uses out of it before it has to be recycled. Will shell out for a more expensive grill next time.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment