T-fal D913SC64 Signature Hard Anodized Oven Safe Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 12-Piece Cookw

T-fal D913SC64 Signature Hard Anodized Oven Safe Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 12-Piece Cookware Set, GrayFirst of all, sorry about my bad grasp of the English language; I'm not a native speaker, but I'll do my best.

I decided to buy these after I got tired of having food burnt "in the middle" due to the pan being extremely hot at the center. I value nonstick surfaces for the easiness on cleaning, but I also had bad experiences in the past with scratches and losing the nonstick properties after a while.

I've owned this set of pans for a little over a year now, and it is amazing how they are still as good as their first day. The nonstick surface is still new, and the pans are very easy to clean, with the right weigh and thickness that allow for a decent distribution of heat.

If you are not a professional cook and need a set of reliable cookware for daily cooking, I highly recommend this. They are not extremely expensive as the professional-grade cookware in the market, but I found out they perform almost as good (no noticeable difference for an amateur like me).

I have a large stainless steel set of cookware and had some odds and ends of non-stick for many years.I wanted to replace my old non-stick but didn't want to pay the price of some of the higher end brands.This cookware has a nice weight to it and fits the purpose just fine.I've been able to do some required high temperature cooking without sticking or burning.The only drawbacks for me would be that I wish the set included a 12" frying pan (w/lid) in lieu of the dutch oven.Also, it would be nice if it was dishwasher safe, but it is so easily cleaned that small negative shouldn't deter a purchase.

Buy T-fal D913SC64 Signature Hard Anodized Oven Safe Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 12-Piece Cookw Now

A couple of comments on other reviews prompted me to provide some more information about the T-Fal Signature Hard Anodized 12 Cookware Piece Set.

The set includes 8 and 10¼ inch sauté pans, 1, 2, and 3 quart covered saucepans with lids, a 5 quart Dutch oven with lid, a slotted spatula, and a serving spoon. The lids are made of tempered glass and each has a small hole to allow steam to escape. The lids from the Dutch Oven and the 3 quart saucepan also fit the 10¼ inch and 8 inch sauté pans. The sauté pans are equipped with the T-Fal Thermo-Spot heat indicator which changes appearance when the pan reaches proper cooking temperature.

A generic set of Use Instructions is available in paper form in the carton and in pdf form at T-Fal's website. It provides information about seasoning the cookware a necessary step to ensure longevity.

You may register your product at their website or by mailing in the card that comes in the carton. Warranty registration forms ask for the UPC code so you may wish to write it down before discarding the carton.

The set I received today was made in China.

(When purchasing sponges with scrubbing surfaces or other scrubbers, make sure that they are approved for non-stick cookware. I recently learned that lesson using different cookware. Alas.)

If I've failed to mention something of interest to you, please leave a comment and I'll try to provide the answer.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal D913SC64 Signature Hard Anodized Oven Safe Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 12-Piece Cookw Here

I was so impressed with this 12-piece set that it actually motivated me to write a review for it.I had not done any research on T-FAL before I made my purchase, I knew only that I wanted Hard Anodized.Being so close to Christmas time it was hard for me to find one under $100 but I finally found this set, the last one at Kmart for $80, so I grabbed it.

I am SO GLAD I did!

You won't believe how easy they are to clean, how well they cook, and how convenient the interchangeable lids are.You can use all utensils!(Exceptions Below)

I was but wasn't surprised by all the positive ratings I see.

It's true!

Drawbacks:350 degrees max.NOT dishwasher safe.No cutting or whipping.Also, my dutch oven has a spot by the rivet where the non-stick surface coating is not consistent, as if it had been scratched, but I have not noticed any peeling or ill-effect from it, so I haven't even contacted them in regard to the warranty.

Want T-fal D913SC64 Signature Hard Anodized Oven Safe Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 12-Piece Cookw Discount?



I rated these a 4 because: They deserve a 4.

They are very nice pans, don't get me wrong, they are not HIGH END pans, but they are GREAT PANS FOR EVERY DAY USE.In my case I wanted pans that were not too heavy and were easy to clean up.I have owned a set of Kirkland (Costco) Hard Anondized Cookware for years, they are EXCELLENT PANS and very easy to clean, my problem with them is that the big pots and skillets ARE VERY BIG AND ARE HEAVY.Now that we are empty nesters and not getting younger those big, heavy pans will be reserved for things the somewhat smaller (esp. the skillets and stock pot) T-Fal pots cannot accomplish.

These T-Fal pans look like the perfect solution to ease of care and not too much weight to haul around a lot.They are non stick which requires special attention, if you mess that up it's over far as I'm concerned, but so easy to clean!I won't even stack them w/o something in between for fear of scratching them.

I hope my review helps you decide if these are the right pans for you.

Cheers,

Emily

PS the handles are nice but don't cook them, 350 is max in oven.There are permanent vents in the lids, which is fine by me, less boiling over!

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment