Update International SFP-11 SuperSteel Induction ready Stainless Steel Fry Pans with Helper Handle,

Update International SFP-11 SuperSteel Induction ready Stainless Steel Fry Pans with Helper Handle, 11-Inch, Natural FinishI have several Update International fry pans that I bought from a different vendor. They are well built pans with an aluminum disk ~3/16" thick bonded to the bottom for even heat. If you are looking for a functional, well made stainless pan at a bargain price look no farther.

**I have this size but without helper handle, a 7" and a 14". The 14" is huge and really too big to use on a standard range so mine is stored away in the attic.



I bought this skillet for my induction cooktop.It was quite inexpensive.The fact that it doesn't have a lid doesn't bother me, as I have an almost infinite number of lids from many previous cookware sets.... I always keep the lids... you never know when you can use them.I allow my "little one" to use it, along with a few other stainless pans as she is not allowed to use my expensive "tri ply" and enamel coated iron cookware, (due to non compliance with the no metal utensils rule).I don't use anything but silicone and wood utensils in all of my "good" cookware.It performs well and is quite easy to clean, and will be easy to replace should something happen to it.

Buy Update International SFP-11 SuperSteel Induction ready Stainless Steel Fry Pans with Helper Handle, Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment