3-Piece Non-Stick Skillet Set

3-Piece Non-Stick Skillet SetThese are a nice quality and weight for the price. I especially like the fact that they are all metal and can be put into the oven. I have been a fan of Farberware in the past and I can honestly say that these meet my exspectations. A good purchase.



I don't use non-stick a lot so these were a great value. The first time I cooked with them my eggs stuck. The second time I seasoned the skillet like I would with cast iron, the eggs slid right out and clean up was a breeze. That same morning I used all three skillets to cook eggs, bacon, and saugage. Nothing stuck. I have a complete set of stainless steel cookware so these are great to have on hand for cooking eggs and a great value (as I have already stated).

Buy 3-Piece Non-Stick Skillet Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment