Cuisinart Contour Hard Anodized Open Skillet

Cuisinart 6422-30H Contour Hard Anodized 12-Inch Open Skillet with Helper HandleThe product is excellent and I highly recommend, however the description implies that the 10" and 8" come with a glass lid which I did not receive. The Skillet is still worth the price alone, therefore I will be keeping it. Four stars for misrepresentation.

I was surprised at how well and sturdy this pan is made and how easy it is to cook on.Things don't stick and the sides are steeper than a regular pan so it allows you to put more food in than that average 8" pan.Great for a single meal, frittata, pancakes.One perk is you can stick in under the broiler.A lot of pans aren't broiler safe like this one (says on the package). The only drawback is it does not have a lid and I can't find an 8" lid anywhere.I'm going to check out the salvation army for an oddball lid size.

Buy Cuisinart Contour Hard Anodized Open Skillet Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment