Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Sets

Ecolution Elements  8 Piece Cookware Set, GreyI bought this cookware set because they were Ecolution, and the color green was what I wanted.I used them twice and the coating on the bottoms of the pans are chipping off.I don't know if this will interfere with how they cook, but I did not expect that this would happen after only using a couple of times!I just missed the deadline to return them by a couple of weeks, so unless I want to only receive a minimal amount of the purchase price, plus the cost for return shipping, I will just chalk it up as a "poor selection", and purchase another set.



BARELY a 2 star review. Looks nice, non-stick coating is excellent, the issue is with the general construction. Sub-par rivets and handles are poorly designed and sure to fail during regular use. Our Ecolution 10" pan is only 3 months old and the handle is already starting to spin, and there is no way to tighten it. Fine for a cheap set to give to a student, or someone furnishing their first kitchen, but this is low end stuff hiding behind a fake eco-friendly name/label. It is NOT eco-friendly if you have to throw it away 6 months later.

Buy Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Sets Now

Do not buy this product if you have a gas stove. St handle started smoldering & melting the first time I used it. There is no warning on the package whatsoever. highly Disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Sets Here

I brought these pots and pans because they are PFOA free. Since the non-stick coating seems very durable, I'm very happy with that. However, the outer green coating stains and scratches very easily (as another reviewer pointed out). It probably does not affect the functionality, but those scratches and stains are very noticeable and I find them very ugly. Since I'm happy with other Ecolution cookware, I would just avoid these green pots and pans for aesthetic reasons.

****Update****

There is another probelm I would like to point out. The handle on the Ecolution frying pans gets loose very easily. I have to tighten the screw almost every other time I use the frying pans. It happens to both of the frying pans from the 8 piece set and also to another Ecolution frying pan I bought separately. So, I have to say it's a design flaw.

Want Ecolution Elements Eco-Friendly 8 Piece Cookware Sets Discount?

I was so excited to recieve these until I used them! These are nice starters only! They are too thin, and the bottom started to peel the 1st time I used them. They will have to do for now, but I hate that I will have to replace them soon! Good short term, not long term!

0 comments:

Post a Comment