Fitz-All Set of 2 Replacement Appliance Knobs

Fitz-All Set of 2 Replacement Appliance KnobsThese knobs may work well in some cases but if the shaft is short the knob is useless.The set screw which is supposed to lock the knob to the shaft is about 1/2 inch inside the knob, and if the shaft does not extend that far out the set screw misses it entirely, and therefore is unuseable.

Product probably fits lots of "threaded" control stems but it does not fit "slotted" control stems on appliances like box fans. Definately not fits-all.

Buy Fitz-All Set of 2 Replacement Appliance Knobs Now

This knob worked great and I have a spare!At first I didn't think it fit but then I noticed the small set screw on the bottom.once I tightened it the knob fit and I can use my Crock Pot with no problems at all.

Read Best Reviews of Fitz-All Set of 2 Replacement Appliance Knobs Here

I bought these knobs to replace a knob on my roaster and they were too small. I wish the description would have said what type of appliance they would fit. They weren't too expensive so I kept them in the case that I may be able to use them one day....

Want Fitz-All Set of 2 Replacement Appliance Knobs Discount?

These are nice knobs, unfortunately didn't fit the appliance I was purchasing them for. Maybe I can use them for something in the future. Not a thing wrong with the product. Very good quality.

Save 80% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment