Garcima 18-Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan, 46cm

Garcima 18-Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan, 46cmThis is the second paella pan I have purchased. The first one was smaller and was carbon steel because I didn't want to make a big investment on a pan that I wasn't sure I was going to use. I have been making paella for the past 5 years every few months and I serve it at an annual Christmas dinner party that my friends and family always look forward to attending. My old pan was getting worn out and was no longer creating a beautiful Socarrat on the bottombut was burning it instead. I finally bit the bullet and purchased this gorgeous stainless steel pan that is 3" larger in diameter than my old one. I tried it out as soon as I got it. Absolutely perfect! I thought it would be really heavy once it was full of ingredients but that is not the case. Once again the Socarrat is perfectly toasted and the cleanup was painless. I used a little bit of barkeeper's and a spongeit came clean very quickly. I can't wait to use it this weekend so our party guests can once again experience a perfectly cooked paella!

0 comments:

Post a Comment