Heuck Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Skillet

Heuck Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware 11-1/2-Inch SkilletOK, another one of my impulse buys.Do I need anymore cast iron?Nope, but I had to try this one.It is one of Heuck's more expensive pieces that does not come in a set.It does come with a beautiful black preseasoning on a very smooth, slick, well polished surface.It is not the typical rough Chinese cast iron finish.I did season twice before use as usually all preseasoning needs to be gone over a few times before use.This finish is slicker than Lodge--reminds me a lot of my vintage Wagner pans.

The sides are not as sloped and steep as on many other cast iron skillets but is sufficient for frying, browning etc. with no problems.It does the standard cast iron cooking with no problems--hold heat well etc.

One of the most beautifully made modern cast iron pans I have seen yet.I want more...

My husband is the cook in our family and he loves to use iron cookware. I bought this pan for him and it's a pan, loved that it came preseasoned. If you're looking for a good quality cast iron skillet this one is a good buy.

Buy Heuck Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Skillet Now

This is a basic cast ion skillet. It functions as it should, but don't think that it will be "non-stick".When I cook with it I generally use about twice the amount of butter compared to a non-stick, even after seasoning it and multiple uses.No big deal, but just be aware.It is a good size pan and it gets alot of use.

Read Best Reviews of Heuck Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Skillet Here

It is not as even as I thought it would be. There is still some grain-age on the surface, so I am not sure what other reviewers meant when they said that the surface is quite smooth. Maybe their came from a different batch.

It says per-seasoned, but we rubbed some oil in it and set on a store at high temperature, rubbed some more, and the paper-towel with oil turned a bit dark. Granted, it was not too bad, but the color was still there.

Want Heuck Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Skillet Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment