Jamie Oliver by T-fal C9421964 Nonstick Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 11-Inch Stir Fry P

Jamie Oliver by T-fal C9421964 Nonstick Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 11-Inch Stir Fry Pan Cookware, BlackI bought this pan in Target about half a year ago. It was sort of accidental purchase, I was not looking for a skillet. I was just looking at pans they had there and noticed this pan only because of its shape: it looked like wok, but had some flat bottom. Then I start reading the description, and these magic words drawn my attention: "nonstick interior... Safe for use with metal utensils... PFOA, PTFE, Cadmium free".

I already have number of nonstick PFOA, PTFE, and Cadmium free pans. They all good, but have common issues: they do not last long, one needs to buy a variety of silicon utensils in order to use them properly, and most of them are good for sauteing, not for frying. At that time myBialetti Aeternum Saute Pan, 12-Inch started to wear out, so I bought this one.

I am so glad I did. This is an amazing pan by all means. It is truly nonstick, it needs little or no oil, it handles metal utensils great, and it fries, not only sautes! The omelet slides from it amazingly smooth, as it does from most of nonstick pans, but the steak slides from it same easy and perfectly seared.

The pan is surprisingly light weighted. The shape is perfect for me. The walls are wide and tall enough to keep my stove top clean of burned-on spots. The flat bottom (~6.5 inch in diameter) is perfect size for cooking for small family. Cleaning is easy because it NEVER(!!!) burns.

Long story short: I bought a second pan, just in case, but my friend took it from me she loved it so much. Then I bought one for Mom, and planning to buy two more: one for my sis, and one for my daughter.

The first skillet I bought in Target is still going strong, in fact it is still looks like new even though I use it every day several times a day. I use it for omelets, steaks, cheese sandwiches, stir fry, sautéing veggies, Jambalaya, I even cooked soup in it a couple of times and pasta.

So far I couldn't find a single flaw in it.

If you are looking for a perfect pan, healthy and safe, you can cook pretty much everything in this is the one to buy.

I am using this pan for almost anything. It is not heavy to handle and easy to clean. This is the best pan I ever had!

Buy Jamie Oliver by T-fal C9421964 Nonstick Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 11-Inch Stir Fry P Now

Our previous woks have always bent and buckled leaving a wobly mess on the stove.We've used this several times and it has stayed flat.It's not too heavy and lets us cook up a great stir fry.I'll be getting the next size up for bigger meals.

Read Best Reviews of Jamie Oliver by T-fal C9421964 Nonstick Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 11-Inch Stir Fry P Here

I was expecting a heavier pan, but lightweight it's much easier to handle and "flip" the food.It's solid, flat, cooks evenly, comfy handle.Very happy.

Want Jamie Oliver by T-fal C9421964 Nonstick Hard Anodized Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator 11-Inch Stir Fry P Discount?

My daughter is a college student and lives away from home.She asked me to buy this for her so that she can cook more often at home and save money.She loves this pan and uses it a lot. I would have given five stars if it is a little less expensive.

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment