Precise Heat Surgical Stainless-Steel Oversized Skillet

Precise Heat Surgical Stainless-Steel Oversized SkilletI purchased this pan about a year ago and I have to say it has literally replaced all of my other kitchen pans.I now steam every vegetable at once adding them to adjust for their cooking time.I have given 8 of these for wedding gifts and the people seem to love it as much as I do.Wonderful Investment.



I bought this expecting a high quality product but the bottom is not flat and it does not work well on my glass top range. I would not buy this again. Only way I can use it is to go outside and cook on my gas grill's side burner. Bummer.

Buy Precise Heat Surgical Stainless-Steel Oversized Skillet Now

I could not believe what an excellent skillet this is. I use it all the time and am so glad I bought it. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to fry eggs, make chili, or anything else a skillet is used for. This is the ultimate in quality, especially for the price. This oversized skillet would make an excellent wedding gift.

Read Best Reviews of Precise Heat Surgical Stainless-Steel Oversized Skillet Here

Well made workhorse, I had some reservations about ordering this skillet, but it has been great having a very large skillet that I can easily cook an entire meal in.Very good quality for the price, I got it for $49.99 on sale here on Amazon.It has a nice thick clad bottom that spreads the heat well, even though it's 14" across. The vent mechanism is poorly designed, but does work, that's the only critisism I have for this skillet/steamer.

Want Precise Heat Surgical Stainless-Steel Oversized Skillet Discount?



This steamer cooks food so evenly because it so large. I was so tired of cramming all my vegetables into my small steamer and expecting them to cook evenly. It even has a vent on the lid that you can open or close so that you don't have to keep letting the steam escape when you cook broccoli. This is the answer that I've been looking for after all the wasted money on other steamers. Highly recommended!!

Save 74% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment