SCI Scandicrafts 7-Cup Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan

SCI Scandicrafts 7-Cup Cast Iron Aebleskiver PanI rate this only four stars because it's so so super heavy. It's cast iron of course and you expect it to be heavy but this pan seems heavier than many other cast iron pans I have on hand.

These aebleskivers are super yummy and super fun to make. If you use chopsticks or a toothpick you will find that they turn over easier. We have made these for many years using this pan and have never been dissapointed in the pan. The pan is sturdy, flat/even on the bottom, and as best as we can tell heats evenly.

Enjoy.

this is as close to an original Aebleskiver pan as they come.Nice and heavy and well shaped.Great buy.

Buy SCI Scandicrafts 7-Cup Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan Now

I had never had aebleskivers before, I had only heard of them.I became curious enough to want to make them.I have used a traditional batter recipe and commercial pancake batter with this pan and both worked well.I have made chocolate chip aebleskivers with this pan.I have a nice gas range to use it on and it works perfectly.if I had an electric or flat top, or cheap gas range it might not have worked out so well, but this is not the fault of the pan or those that designed and/or made it.I was able to season it without any problems either.

Read Best Reviews of SCI Scandicrafts 7-Cup Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan Here



I purchased this pan locally, but I never used it. It appears to be good quality, but it will not sit on my gas range. The outer ring circumference is too large to sit on my circular burner grate, so you have to try to balance it on the bottom of the cups. I balanced it on the unlit burner, then later I closed the oven door and the pan almost fell to the floor because the slight vibration jostled it off it's precarious perch. Not a good idea if it is covered with hot oil or butter!

I have returned it and will purchase the Lodge pan because it has a ring connecting the bottom of the outer cups, which should work just fine with my stove.

Want SCI Scandicrafts 7-Cup Cast Iron Aebleskiver Pan Discount?

I recieved a broken pan. How do you break a cast iron pan? I don't know if it was in the shipping or design, but i am frustrated.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment