Smart Planet CDM-2 Pigs in a Blanket Maker

Smart Planet CDM-2 Pigs in a Blanket MakerI bought this feeling a little blind--there were no reviews and the product information didn't indicate how big the finished product is.I've used the mini-donut maker Smart Planet MCM-1 Mini Cupcake Maker before and read all the reviews for the corn dog maker Smart Planet CDM-1 Corn Dog Maker which helped me make my decision to purchase this product.

I've used it twice--the first time I used gluten free waffle batter, the second time I made gluten free corn bread some with diced up hot dogs.Each well holds 2-3 tablespoons of batter.If the wells aren't filled enough the tops don't brown.If they are filled too full the batter runs out and connects the wells, which wasn't a problem as the batter still cooks.Clean up was easy.

These make great little finger foods. I love that I don't have to heat up the oven to have nice baked goods.

Update: I made non-gluten free treats for family.I made mini pigs in blankets with little smokies wrapped in refrigerator biscuit dough like Grands. I split the dough into 3 sections and wrapped each section around a little smokies. I did the same thing with colby/jack cheese sticks--cut the cheese stick into 3 section and wrapped the biscuit dough around each section. This was a big hit with the grandkids. Another treat was just a basic muffin mix from the supermarket. This was very popular with my grown kids and grandkids alike.



This little machine is the best invention ever!I can't believe I was making mini corn dogs by hand in a Fry Daddy for my daughter who has numerous food allergies...now I just whip a batch of corn dogs or pizza rolls whenever she feels like having them and there is no mess to clean up.Great directions and suggestions included.

Buy Smart Planet CDM-2 Pigs in a Blanket Maker Now



I totally agree with the other reviewers, this is a wonderful machine.I just received the machine and have made four helpings of mini corn dogs.It is not rocket science.The first time I placed the batter into the small cells, it leaked a tad, but not too much to be a problem.The next three times were a breeze.Yes, you have to cut the hot dogs in smaller pieces, but SO, just a few seconds to accomplish this feat.It is so fun to use and once the cooking is complete, you smile at your accomplishment. View my mini corn dog photos above.

Read Best Reviews of Smart Planet CDM-2 Pigs in a Blanket Maker Here

This little machine is great!It is compact, easy to operate (heats up extremely fast) and effortless to clean up.I used this machine to make mini corn dog, mini corn bread and home-made Twinkies with custard filling.These little bite size snacks are quick to make and oh-so yummy!

Want Smart Planet CDM-2 Pigs in a Blanket Maker Discount?



I read many reviews on this maker before I bought it. It works great and my kids love the bit size treats. Make sure you heat the unit and oil the reservoirs before using it.

The first time I used it I used refrigerated croissant rolls and precooked breakfast sausages. I had to cut the sausages to fit into the reservoirs.I cut the dough triangles into smaller pieces and wrapped the dough around the sausages. It worked real nice and only took a few minutes to cook.

I also tried cheese. I did the same with the cheese as the sausage. I cut them to small pieces to fill the reservoir and covered them completely with dough (leaving no holes.)If you try cheese, this can be real messy if you use too much or cook it too long. The first time I used cheese I let it cook too long. It was a little messy and I had to clean it up before using the unit again. The second time I chilled the cheese in the refrigerator and made sure I didn't cook it too long. (I believe I only let it cook two minutes.) This worked a lot better and didn't make a mess. Next time I am going to try chilling or freezing the cut pieces of cheese before cooking.

I gave this unit 4 stars instead of 5 because you cannot remove the plates for cleaning. I wish one of these companies would make a unit with removable and exchangeable plates, so you don't have to buy several units to do pigs in a blanket, brownies, donut holes, etc.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment