Splatter Screen, 13 Inch Diameter

Splatter Screen, 13 Inch DiameterJust received this screen and was very disappointed.Screen is not tightly secured to rim, feels like it will pop out if I scrub it too hard. Handle is easily bent.It's not worth what I paid for. On a lighter note:I was thrilled that the big Amazon box it came in is a keeper!

Has a plastic handle, which seems odd given it is obviously to be used in very close proximity to high heat.I tore the plastic handle off.The whole thing seems very flimsy and cheap, and it became charred and slightly warped after a few uses.I guess that's what I should have expected for the price.I'll probably replace it with a different splatter screen soon.

Buy Splatter Screen, 13 Inch Diameter Now

I purchased this splatter screen, as a Christmas gift, for my Husband.

He used it to brown some chicken in a pan with a little bit of oil and the oil just splattered through the screen and splattered on my stovetop! I thought maybe a splatter screen was just a splatter screen and that it did not matter how much it cost. I almost purchased one from Williams Sonoma which cost about $30 but my Husband and I thought it shouldn't matter how fancy it was but we were wrong. Obviously, you get what you pay for and this is product is useless!

Read Best Reviews of Splatter Screen, 13 Inch Diameter Here



Works as it should, screen stops the splater and cleans up easy, but handle is cheap plastic. Frame is sturdy.

Want Splatter Screen, 13 Inch Diameter Discount?



My relatives like to deep fry.Which I don't mind,but I do mind cleaning up afterwards.grease from one end of the kitchen to the other,and who gets to clean it up me.that's where this product comes in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment