Vollrath Z4008 Wear-Ever CeramiGuard II Interior Fry Pan with Cool Handle, 8-Inch

Vollrath Z4008 Wear-Ever CeramiGuard II Interior Fry Pan with Cool Handle, 8-InchThis pan is awesome.Tough non-stick does not scratch easy and works great.Very little will stick to the great coating and the rubber handle always stays cool.The heavy duty rivets are sure to never break.I bought this one to replace my old one, which got pretty much daily use for over five years, until it eventually started to loose teflon in the food.

The only downside I have is the handle is pretty heavy, which causes it to lean back on my gas stove.This is likely just a design conflict between the pan and my stove, but if I put it on there just right, it holds it's balance just fine.

Vollrath Z4008 Wear-Ever Aluminum Fry Pan with CeramiGuard II Non-Stick with Cool Handle is an excellent choice of cookware.This frying pan heats up fast and cleans up just as fast. It keeps food from sticking and allows it to just slide out easily, there for,it cleans up the same way, no sticky food no mess to clean.

Buy Vollrath Z4008 Wear-Ever CeramiGuard II Interior Fry Pan with Cool Handle, 8-Inch Now

The pan is a nice weight and you don't have to use spray for cooking if you don't want. My only concern was that both pans shipped but there was nothingin the box about how to care for the pan, if it could be put into the oven ( I believe it said when I bought it that it could be put in an oven to 350 degrees ), if it was dishwasher safe, and what kind oftemperature with a gas range is best suited for it. What IS CeramiGuard, anyway?

Read Best Reviews of Vollrath Z4008 Wear-Ever CeramiGuard II Interior Fry Pan with Cool Handle, 8-Inch Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment