Anolon Allure 10-Piece Cookware Set

Anolon Allure 10-Piece Cookware SetI hesitated on buying new pans it seems so mundane.I have been using the same old pans for 25 years now, and decided to treat myself to something special.I had bought oneof these pans a year ago at Macy's and the prices kept me from buying more. I saw these on Amazon felt the pull to get them.I LOVE these pans!!!They cook so evenly, and are so easy to clean! I don't know why I waited so long to upgrade!



We bought these pans a little over one month ago.So far we really love them.Not only do they look great, they cook evenly and are really easy to clean up.The sizes of the pans in this set was just right for us also.We really love the covered saute pan.I spent a lot of time searching online for the right set, at the right price.We got a great deal on this set at Amazon.I would highly recommend these pans and can not thing of anything negative to add.

Buy Anolon Allure 10-Piece Cookware Set Now



I bought theses pans after reading about all of the Calphalon and every other -on.I didn't want to spend a fortune and figured these would last longer now that the last of the kids is about out of the house, since I can take better care of the pans if I'm the only one cooking with them.These pans are beautiful and the handles feel awesome in your hands.These are definitely pretty enough to hang from a rack.Even though they have the durable non-stick interior, I have noticed some slight surface scratches from a spoons, and I am making an effort to use nylon, wood or silicone utensils.Another reviewer stated she put them in the dishwasher, although a lot of these pans say they should be hand washed. They are SO easy to clean up, I just quickly hand wash them, swipe a towel around them and put them away.If you do get dark spots on the outside bottom of the pan from something burned on, a little Bon Ami on a damp rag removes it and it leaves the finish perfect!

I loved these so much I even did a search for another of the 3-qt. pans because we use it so much!! Found one on eBay, and it was 3-qt., but when I got it, it was shorter and a little wider...I think they called it a saucier. This was even better because they all still stack well since the two pans aren't identical dimensions.This set sells on eBay for well over $200, so this is a buy, although I had my set sitting in my shopping cart for so long while I made up my mind, the price had gone down every time I looked at it and I got them even way cheaper than this!!

Couldn't be happier!Buy them...you'll love them!

Read Best Reviews of Anolon Allure 10-Piece Cookware Set Here

These pots are wonderful.They look good and cook great.Would definitely buy again.

Want Anolon Allure 10-Piece Cookware Set Discount?

I've had these pans for years and I still love them. The handles are ergo friendly for easy pickup by anyone. More importantly they are VERY affordable. They have survived the dishwasher for years and still look new. If I need something heavier I go with what the pros use (vollrath) and continue to save money.

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment