Circulon 14-in. Nonstick Symmetry Stir Fry Pan, Chocolate

Circulon 14-in. Nonstick Symmetry Stir Fry Pan, ChocolateConstruction:

Handle feels solid, its metal with a rubber grip that stays cool.Non-stick surface has not scratched yet, in 3 months of usage.I find the same in most Circulon products, that is what lead me to this.The dark anodized outside also looks sharp.

Usage:

I use this to stir fry and steam.Wow, it is great!I use a wooden spatula, it has not scratched the surface, unlike this other non-stick pan that I have.The conductive metal also provides great flame control.Cleanup is very easy.

Cons:

No lid (this is the major reason for -1 star), and it's big, its not easily washed in a small sink.

Final comments:

I was tempted to buy an iron wok for the "wok hey", but putting oil in this thing and heating that up also seems to work well.Also, I don't have to season this thing like an iron wok, and it is a lot easier to handle.I pick it up with 1 hand and put the stir fry on a plate.It is also a lot easier for my girlfriend.I am tempted to buy a second for backup, I like it so much..Of course I did NOT stirfry a crab in this thing, would have ruined it.



I loved it for the first few months I was using it, and was using it everyday. But the coating starts to come off and have to shop for a new pan now

Buy Circulon 14-in. Nonstick Symmetry Stir Fry Pan, Chocolate Now

The material is very durable and nonstick is great, except that this particular wok feels so heavy, maybe because of the long handle. I prefer thesame size wok with the 2 shorter handles, which is also easier to clean too, because the short handles don't stick out of the sink!

Read Best Reviews of Circulon 14-in. Nonstick Symmetry Stir Fry Pan, Chocolate Here

For three years I have used the Circulon elite hard-anodized 14-inch nonstick stir-fry pan as my main stove-top cooking pan.Not only is it a great high temperature stir fry pan, it also is perfect for omelettes, soups, stews, sautéing. Both small and large cooking tasks can be done in this single pan. Nothing sticks and mine shows no signs of wear after almost daily use for three years.I typically use a 800'F silicone spatula (Cuisinart) which effortlessly moves veggies around and lifts omelettes without hurting the pan surface. Ihave previously used both steel and nonstick woks and this is by far the best.It cleans up in a twinkling. I use the 14" glass cover that came with a stock pot and with a domed cover that came with one of my defunct woks.This is a great purchase price for the only indispensable pan in my collection.

Want Circulon 14-in. Nonstick Symmetry Stir Fry Pan, Chocolate Discount?



Having been fortunate enough to have had two pieces Circulon cookware in the past, I was chomping at the bit to own a large wok with the same qualities.

Finally, I bought this wok and...wow!It's huge, heats evenly and exceeds my expectations! Cooking with this wok is a joy. It's large enough to stir fry copious amounts of meat and vegetables without losing anything over the side. I find my stove is left cleaner cooking with this wok than any other pan I own. And food gets cooked evenly no matter where it is in the cooking space. The sides get as hot as the bottom, exactly what a wok is supposed to do.

To get the best life from this wok DO NOT PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER.I ruined my large Circulon skillet by tossing it in the dishwasher over and over and it eventually lost the coating and rusted. Clean this by hand ONLY and dry it off. Don't use any scouring pads or powders and oil it lightly once it's dry. It will last many years. My other Circulon piece is over 6 years old and it looks like new because I've refused to wash it any other way. Also, NEVER use any cooking sprays with Circulon. I'm sure that contributed to my other large pan's short life.

My only problem with this wok is storage, (did I say it's HUGE?) but that's my own fault for not having a gourmet kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment