Deni Electric Skillets

Deni 8260 12-by-12-Inch Electric Nonstick SkilletDon't buy the Deni 8255 skillet.It's junk!The temperature control kicks-on low and continues until it burns the food.It doesn't have a good non-stick surface and the cast aluminum is thin.Get the Presto 06850 16-inch Electric Skillet instead.I did and rated it 5-stars.The Deni is NOT worth buying.



Doesn't heat up.If you pre-heat to 375 for frying and add the food, it just sits there getting barely warm.

Light weight "tinny" construction.

What a disappointment!

Buy Deni Electric Skillets Now



I'm giving it a bit higher rating than 1 because the teflon was very good.It worked great for a about a month, then the temperature started going haywire.I should have returned it, but my life was too crazy then.I figured that I learned my lesson and will check out reviews from now on.

Read Best Reviews of Deni Electric Skillets Here

I have no idea what kind of quality control Deni has. I don't even know why it is allowed to do dishonest business without consequence!

I bought a Deni hot plate and that did not heat up. I would set it on the highest setting for 25-30 minutes and it could still not cook a simple egg!

Well, I bought this electric skillet (the 12x12 inch one) and lo and behold! It succeeds at being lukewarm. The shoddiest temperature control are found on Deni products. They DO NOT HEAT! If you want to keep cooked food warm, sure, buy this product. But to actually cook anything, look elsewhere! At least Deni is consistent in its low quality products! I can't even return it because it was a gift!

Want Deni Electric Skillets Discount?



I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED MY NEW PAN. I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO COOK WITH A PAN THAT REALLY HEATS UP AND COOKS THE FOOD. IT IS EASY TO CLEAN AND LOOKS REALLY GOOD SITTING ON MY COUNTER. THANKS

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment