General Electric 169216 Deep 12" x 15" Non-Stick Digital Skillet Black

General Electric 169216 Deep 12' x 15' Non-Stick Digital Skillet BlackWe ate at a friend's house for Sichuan Hot Pot, This skillet is truly a star. It is fast in heating, easy to adjustThe only thing I'm not very happy with it is the cap smells a little bit toxic.

After a while of using it, I discovered some problem with this pot. First of all, it's square, so it's hard to estimate how much water to put in sometimes. A good estimate will be to hit the lowest line.(that's already a lot of water added). Secondly, the teflon coating is easy to scratch, so you probably want to buy a wooden spoon to go with this pot. Thirdly, the cord is really short, it's only an arm's length. Fourthly, it's hard to clean because flipping it over is impossible.

Overall, it's huge pot, it can contain lots of stuff. It's meant for social cooking!

My daughter has one; and wealways use GE products and this one is light weight and easy to use.

Buy General Electric 169216 Deep 12" x 15" Non-Stick Digital Skillet Black Now



I love my G.E. electric skillet (fry pan).The actual depth of the pan itself is 3 1/2", which is great for making homefries.You have plenty of room to flip them without potatoes going everywhere.This is my 3rd G.E. electric skillet.The others still work, but after many years of use they have "retired" as my fish fry pans.My new one stays in the kitchen.Thanks for the quick shipping!!

Read Best Reviews of General Electric 169216 Deep 12" x 15" Non-Stick Digital Skillet Black Here

I'm overall very satisfied with this skillet.It heats evenly and I like that it isn't as thin as the others I've looked at.The temperature control is well designed.My only complaint is why is the cord so short?What's up with that?

Want General Electric 169216 Deep 12" x 15" Non-Stick Digital Skillet Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment