Norpro 11.5 Inch Nonstick Dutch Baby Pan

Norpro 11.5 Inch Nonstick Dutch Baby PanPan is great for many uses on the stove and in the oven. Great non-stick properties.

Gave it only 4 stars because with the Dutch Babies (which we bought it for) they never seem to rise all the way up with this pan. Cast iron skillet still seems the best way to do the Dutch Baby, but this is a great light weight alternative that can be used for other cooking/baking as well.

The pan worked great for my Dutch Baby pancakes.I did use a plastic utensil to remove it from the pan and it still got scratched my first time out.Be careful, the pan coating isn't extremely tough.

Buy Norpro 11.5 Inch Nonstick Dutch Baby Pan Now



I really like the size and shape of this pan. Some of the non-stick coating scraped off easily during the first use, and some more came off when washing it after the second use. That's my only complaint, and I still think it's a good value for the price (just be VERY careful with the non-stick coating).

Read Best Reviews of Norpro 11.5 Inch Nonstick Dutch Baby Pan Here

This pan does exactly what it's intended for makes great Dutch Baby Pancakes.They are very easy to make and the varieties are endless; Our first batch was done with blueberries and topped with fresh whipped cream and honey delicious.

I didn't experience any of the problems other reviewers had.I didn't have any problems with the pancakes rising to the top of the pan; could be a function of the recipe.Also, the non-stick surface worked perfectly the pancakes slid right out of the pan onto a serving plate; no utensils were needed, so I didn't experience any of the scratching that other reviewers reported.

If you want to make dutch baby pancakes, I recommend this pan.

Want Norpro 11.5 Inch Nonstick Dutch Baby Pan Discount?

This pan works great.Just as advertised. Makes thes best dutch apple pancake.Be sure to not use it on top of the stove, for oven only.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment