T-fal A8211394 Initiatives Oven Safe Nonstick Inside and Out 10.25-Inch Square Griddle Dishwasher S

T-fal A8211394 Initiatives Oven Safe Nonstick Inside and Out 10.25-Inch Square Griddle Dishwasher Safe Cookware, GreyNice griddle but the center is higher than the edges.No, I did not overheat it.So when you pour on eggs or something liquid, it runs out to the corners.



The Teflon portion as well as the aluminum bottom is very nice and well woth the small investment, however, the handles seem to get loose too much. I have to tighten regularly

Buy T-fal A8211394 Initiatives Oven Safe Nonstick Inside and Out 10.25-Inch Square Griddle Dishwasher S Now



This griddle was bought as replacement for another that was losing its non-stick coating. I was disappointed that this one was smaller. It is advertised as 10 1/4 inches, but this is OUTSIDE measurement. My old one is 10 1/4+ on the INSIDE. Inside measure is ~ 9 3/4 inches, a tight fit for 4 burgers, which the old one handled easily.

The non-stick feature seems sturdy, and did 2 burgers with minimal clean-up.

The griddle is 'handle-heavy'. When I put it on to heat before adding food, it wanted to tip toward the handle.

I'll probably keep it, but I don't consider it a suitable replacement and haven't tossed the old one yet. It will handle light duty well. I've only used it a couple of times, but haven't noticed any warping. Sometimes if aluminum is cooled too quickly (thrust under cold water when very hot), it can warp. This one is light enough, this could easily happen.

Read Best Reviews of T-fal A8211394 Initiatives Oven Safe Nonstick Inside and Out 10.25-Inch Square Griddle Dishwasher S Here

Great non-stick griddle. The cooking surface is HUGE, and my grilled cheese sandwiches are the best in town! EASILY cleaned.

Want T-fal A8211394 Initiatives Oven Safe Nonstick Inside and Out 10.25-Inch Square Griddle Dishwasher S Discount?

I am enjoying this pan and believe it will serve me well. However I thought I was getting a pan with the red ready indicator in the center and I did not. The key I believe is to not cook above Medium heat. I had used non stick pans at much higher heat in the past and I blame their breakdown on that mistake. So for the two months I have owned this pan I am happy with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment