The 12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

The 12' Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick CoatingThe non-stick goes away very quickly after a few times of using. Don't understand why it gets so high rating and so many good reviews.

I bought this 3 months ago, and I don't use it often. It was great when I first use it and nothing sticks. But after 3 months, food begins to stick at the bottom, making it much harder to clean.

Buy The 12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) Now

Having had my Green Earth Pan for several months, and loving it, I was delighted to get The Green Earth Wok by Ozeri.Boy, you know this is a quality product by the weight of it.I guessed it would have similar instructions to the frying pan, but read them just the same.

First off I washed the wok with a clean cloth.I then coated it with oil, which is preconditioning it.I do this with my Green Earth Pan too, at least once a month.

The first time I used it was to do a stir fry.I put a tablespoon of olive oil into the wok, turned the heat to 5, (medium) and let it heat up a little.I then added my onions so that they would go translucent, followed by the rest of my vegetable.I turned them every few minutes, but didn't need to watch them all the time.I then added my already cooked meat, and seasoning.The food was delicious, and all I had was a single pan to wash.

I waited for it to cool down, and then had warm soapy water, and a sponge.I wiped the interior, and nothing had stuck on it.I then carefully dried it.

My next creation was a Shepherd's pie, which is onions, ground chuck, and English OXO (beef cubes).I added a little water to the pan, and then cooked everything in the Wok.When this part of the Shepherd's pie was cooked, it just slid into the huge pie dish, and I added the mashed potato to the top, and browned it.

The Ozeri Green Earth Wok cooks food evenly, and it seems like half the normal time.I love that it has a shiny black natural coating, and is totally non-stick in my opinion.I guess that is does stick if someone doesn't read the instructions, has it on a too high a heat, or uses metal spoons in it.

It is also much healthier to cook in this wok as it is free of PTFE, PFOA, and other harmful chemicals.

When I have finished cooking, if Len isn't ready for his food, I can put the wok in the oven to keep the food warm.It is oven safe up to 180 degs C or 356 F.

Ozeri think so much of their product that it has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.This is for their workmanship under normal use and service.Anyone not taking care of the product loses this warranty.

I have put the Green Earth Wok to so many uses, that I am now thinking about getting a lid for it.I don't need several of my small kitchen appliances, as this does so much.

I was sent The Green Earth Wok by Ozeri for my personal use. I was under no contract, or obligation to write a review, or to write a favorable one if I chose to write one.

Read Best Reviews of The 12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) Here

Do NOT expect any warrenty or customer service from Ozeri/Amazon when the "non-stick" coating ceases to be non-stick as internet feedback will tell you happens.

You are buying expensive cookware from a company that does no business with Sears, Target, Macy's, Wal-Mart because they don't want to follow the Return policies of major retailers.

TERRIBLE customer "service" from Ozeri

Want The 12" Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free) Discount?

This is quite simply the best wok (the best PAN of any sort for that matter)I have ever used.The ceramic surface is amazing great heat conduction, awesome non-stick cooking, super easy clean up.I'm going to replace many of my traditional pans with additional Ozeri pans.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment