TRU 3-Crock Buffet Slowcooker

TRU 3-Crock Buffet SlowcookerWe just received the unit today.Got it on sale at Kohl's for $29.99 from $59.99.If I paid any more, I would be livid.Since it was so inexpensive, I am OK.Shipping was sloooooow from Kohls.I guess I am just used to the speedy shipping of amazon.comOne of the black nobs on the top is at a 45 degree angle. When the pot sits on a flat surface (we tried many), it rocks.Called customer service for Tru. Very nice woman, but did not resolve anything.She asked if all the feet were there.They were, so she said that I would have to return it to Kohls.What a pain! I need it for tonight. The cord is so incredibly short, it is almost comical.We have a outlet at the end of our table, which is up against the wall.This means that the plug has to go straight down from the table, to an outlet that is well off of the floor; and it still does not reach.The crocks seem well made.They look similar to my large Crockpot crocks.They seems to adequately warm up the food.As a matter of fact, I went out, and ruined my fondue :)I did not turn it down, so the cheese boiled and turned into a glob.We also had oil for the meat fondue, and it warmed up adequately to cook the meat.

Awful! A huge dinner I had been planning for weeks was ruined by this thing. First, the terrible smell that it gave on, from the moment I turned it on, was enough to make you want to open a window. All of my guests commented on the smell. You couldn't even smell the food 'cooking' inside of it. I had beef in one, chicken in the center, and vegetables in the third, you couldn't smell any of them. After 8 hours on high, all of the meat was still raw even though the outside of the crock was super hot. Absolutely horrible. Dinner was ruined and we had to scramble to find somewhere to go. 1

Buy TRU 3-Crock Buffet Slowcooker Now

I got this for my first Easter with the family. I loved it make the sides ahead of time and kept it warm until dinner, so i wasn't rushing around at dinner time and I could enjoy.

Read Best Reviews of TRU 3-Crock Buffet Slowcooker Here

Excellent.Easy to clean.Reqireslittle space, and could line the back of any kitchen counter top ,canisters in another corner.Nothing more need be said.

Want TRU 3-Crock Buffet Slowcooker Discount?

I got this as I have MS and standing and cooking is difficult for me.I loved my old crock pot but sure wanted some varieties.This way I can cook veggies, meats and a dessert and have enough to freeze as well.I am eating better and not in pain by standing over the stove

Save 62% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment