Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep

Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch DeepI LOVE this pan.It makes the most adorable cookies.The decorating possibilities are endless, and the pan is easy to use.I especially loved making "bouquets" of cookies as gifts for a club party we attended.

Two things: 1. After inserting the stick into the cookie, I topped each with an extra marble sized dollop of cookie dough for added strength; and 2. You will want to be sure and allow the cookies to cool completely in the pan so that they have time to firm-up before removing....for this reason, you may choose to buy more than one pan to speed up baking as it does take time to wait for these to cool first (I placed mine in the fridge quicken the process).



I have a great chocolate chip cookie recipe but was not please with the shape of my cookies.They tasted great but the presentation left a lot to be desired.I went online to checked out a few sites, Bed, Bath and Beyond, Chef's Catalog, William Sonoma and then Amazon.com came up in the search for the Wilton Round Cookie Pan.I love the way the pan looked so I ordered two of them.I am EXTREMELY pleased with the results.My cookies now not only taste great but look just as good.I had to adjust the oven temp by decreasing the baking time by 2 minutes because prior to the Wilton Round Cookie pan purchase I was using a Calphalon coated pan.So I must say I am very pleased with my purchase!!!

Buy Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep Now

Love them.Cookies are uniform and come out easily. Good quality workmanship.The clean up is very easy.Thinking of getting 2 more.

Read Best Reviews of Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep Here

works great for hard candy sucker's. Make sure you have them set on a non-melting surface if you make suckers.

Want Wilton Round Cookie Treat Pan, 3 1/2 in. Diameter x 1/4 Inch Deep Discount?



These pans are a great way to dress up cookies, brownies or cereal bars.I definitely recommend spraying the pan with a non-stick cooking spray to help with the release.Depending on the medium that you are working with, it's sometimes difficult to insert a stick.Don't bake with the sticks inserted for too long or you will burn the stick.You will need to insert during the last 1/3 of cooking time or right when the treats come out of the oven.Candy melts are a good way to secure the stick if it needs reinforcing.I have these in an assortment of sizes and they work wonderfully.No complaints here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment