Berndes 697628 SignoCast Pearl Ceramic Coated Cast Aluminum 11-1/2-Inch Open Fry Pan/Skillet

Berndes 697628 SignoCast Pearl Ceramic Coated Cast Aluminum 11-1/2-Inch Open Fry Pan/SkilletI love this pan! Did a lot of research to replace my 5 year old Calphalon 12" "non-stick" pan. The Berndes brand in general was very highly recommended, and I like that the Pearl finish does not contain some of the usual harmful materials in non-stick surfaces. I can't believe how great this pan is. Eggs don't stick; nothing sticks -which means clean-up takes 2 seconds.



My older PTFE (Teflon) coated pan was wearing out, as the coating gets damaged over time, so I wanted a non-stick replacement pan.

My new Berndes ceramic coated pan is amazing! It's more non-stick than PTFE coated pans and more durable. I'm very happy with it. And as an extra bonus, it does all this without using PTFE.

Buy Berndes 697628 SignoCast Pearl Ceramic Coated Cast Aluminum 11-1/2-Inch Open Fry Pan/Skillet Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment