Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Excalibur Nonstick Stir Fry Pan

Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen 12-Inch Excalibur Nonstick Stir Fry PanBest wok I've ever used.I've never "loved" a kitchen item before, but I LOVE this wok.I've seared steaks in it, stir-fried meats and veggies, sauteed vegetables, you name it, it can handle it.

MODERN WOK FOR MODERN KITCHENS!I have an electric stove, and neither my traditional Chinese steel wok nor my cheapo aluminum non-stick wok had the right bottom to heat up quickly.This wok has a completely flat bottom (no ridges), and it works fantastically on my electric stove.It is also ideal for glass-top stoves.It's about time someone designed a wok that worked well with any stove-top.Not everyone has access to a gas stove.

Wok heats up really fast, retains heat far better than my old cheap aluminum wok, and cleans SUPER easy.Even when I seared ribeye steaks in the wok, the grease and residue wiped off with a swipe of a lightly-soaped sponge under running water.I've NEVER had to scrape anything off of the tough non-stick coating, even after leaving the wok unwashed with dried food stuck to it overnight.

The Excalibur coating lives up to its advertising.It's TOUGH and it's easy to clean.When I first got the wok, I babied it cause my last non-stick wok had its coating scraped off by a spatula.Now, I'm rougher on the wok because I haven't had any problems with the coating.It's tough, and feels kinda like a pickup-truck bed-liner to me.

Angle of the sides are just right if you like tossing stir-fry with a flip of the wrist.Wok is a bit on the heavy side, but it's ability to cook well makes it worth the weight.Stir-frying with my last cheapo wok was an exercise in frustration-uneven heat and an easily-damaged non-stick coating.THIS wok has very even heat distribution.I never realized how much of a difference that makes for stir frying until I started using the Helen Chen wok.

All my friends want one of these after seeing it in action, or using it themselves.Highly recommended.



Bought this product based on great reviews above. I am Chinese so I use product daily. Now, for about 3 months, now the teflon is already wearing off! It's bad product in my opinion although it looked great when I got it and it doesn't stand everyday uses.

Buy Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Excalibur Nonstick Stir Fry Pan Now

I intended to purchase a joyce chen pan, but inadvertently purchased this one (Name similarity caught me off guard, should have been more careful).I have a flat surface glass stove top, so friction shouldn't be an issue, but after only a couple uses the bottom of the pan coating has started peeling away and there is even small spots of rust! Mind you I hand clean this gingerly because of the non-stick coating inside the pan. I have never put it in the dishwasher. no scrubby type sponges have even been used on this pan inside or out. In fact it still looks new except for the bottom of the pan. Because this is just going to get worse I will need to purchase a better flat bottom wok. Maybe one that only has the non-stick coating on the inside with no coating on the outside of the pan. I guess someone at Goodwill will get it if they are willing to deal with rust on a pan. Who knows maybe this one was defective, I cannot say, but I am very disappointed. Again I must stay the inside "excalibur" non-stick coating works great, too bad the outside didn't.

Read Best Reviews of Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Excalibur Nonstick Stir Fry Pan Here

being my only good nonstick pan i have started to use this for everything,i have done stir fry, seared tuna and steak, fried catfish, so far it has performed perfectly, and it cleans like charm,

Want Helen Chen's Asian Kitchen Excalibur Nonstick Stir Fry Pan Discount?



This wok is pretty good!!I cook with it several times a week and love it. It cleans easy, is easy to use on a flat electric range and is a great size for a couple people if needed.

My one complaint is loose rivets holding the small handle on. There is no way to fix it. It doesn't prevent the handle from functioning but I suspect mine has a defect (unless this is for some unknown reason part of the design) causing the small handle towiggle loosely.

Overall, seems like a good buy after a few weeks of use.

Save 14% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment