KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Square Griddle, Red

KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Square Griddle, RedI bought this pan specifically for making pancakes.I had purchased a Nordic grill pan at Costco awhile ago, and had just started using it -it was a disaster.It heated unevenly, was very hard to clean, and the nonstick surface wore off if you looked at it sideways.

So after checking Amazon reviews, I decided to try this one.I am completely satisfied with this pan!I use it every week for pancakes, and they turn out perfectly -the pan heats evenly, the nonstick surface is pristine, and it's very easy to clean.I may well start using it for other purposes.

It is a little on the small side (I can only do 4 pancakes at a time), but that's inevitable; if the pan were any bigger, it wouldn't heat as evenly, and wouldn't cook as well.I don't consider that a defect -I consider that a necessary physical limitation of cooking on a non-commercial stove.

If I had to buy another grill pan, I'd buy this one again.

I purchased this pan from Unbeatable Sale through Amazon.com to replace a similar one which was wearing from the use of an "unfriendly" dishwasher detergent. I use it for breakfast sausage, bacon, hamburgers, french toast, grilled cheese sandwiches and other items. Both the previous and current pans are great. I changed dishwasher detergents also! I hope that helps preserve them.

Buy KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Square Griddle, Red Now

Very nice cook ware.It cooks things nice and even.It washes easily, because of the non stick surface.The color is very nice also.

Read Best Reviews of KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Square Griddle, Red Here

Good quality, appearance and very easy to clean. Expected from KitchenAid and they delivered. Makes great grilled anything. Recommended. Great Warranty Also!

Want KitchenAid Aluminum Nonstick 11-Inch Square Griddle, Red Discount?



great for stove top cookingeggs,grilled cheese sandwiches,etc.No stick griddle is a snap to clean up.

Matches our set of KitchenAid Pans,too.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment