Nordic Ware Superior Steel 8 Inch Saute Pan

Nordic Ware Superior Steel 8 Inch Saute PanI disagree wholeheartedly with the other review; not only is Nordicware the best saute pan I've ever used; It has better a non-stick surface than any other piece of cookware I've ever used; baking pans, roasting pans included.

It looks great; it has a beautiful look; however, works extremely well. The handle never heats up, despite it being all-metal. Thanks to this lovely feature, I can also use it in my oven twice a week. :D It is also American-Made and a tremendous value. I wouldn't trust anything from China that touches my food for a second. It's not safe.

I would not purchase this pan again. It was supposed to be durable and non-stick. I was very dissatisfied with it's performance.

Buy Nordic Ware Superior Steel 8 Inch Saute Pan Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment