Paula Deen Signature Cast Iron 11-Inch Hoecake Pan

Paula Deen Signature Cast Iron 11-Inch Hoecake PanThe product itself did not disappoint and is certainly not limited to hoe cakes and the like.It is a great 11-inch general purpose griddle of heavy construction that will hold heat well.

However, the literature which accompanied the pan cautioned against using it on a glass cook top.I am quite satisfied with the quality of the pan, but I have had to cross our glass drop-in cook top off the list of places where I can use it.

I love my hoecake pan, and can't wait until it gets real seasoned.It is already seasoned and ready to use, but it will be even better once it gets a good Old coating on it.It is my go to pan that I keep on the stove.You can cook on it, throw it in the oven to heat something up real quick.I enjoy cooking, and I love gadgets.So I love differnt cooking tools too.Plus you get a recipe for homemade pancakes.Thank you Paula Deen.

Buy Paula Deen Signature Cast Iron 11-Inch Hoecake Pan Now

What a complete waste of money. Heat distribution is bad,size is impractical,weight is too heavy.Clean up was a problem as well.I should have known better.

Read Best Reviews of Paula Deen Signature Cast Iron 11-Inch Hoecake Pan Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment