S.S 11 INCH SQUARE GRIDDLE"

S.S 11  INCH SQUARE GRIDDLE'I looked at a lot of different skillets before finally deciding to purchase this one.I am very pleased with my purchase of this pan.4 slices of bread for grilled cheese or french toast, fit nicely into it, pancakes flip easily and it works good for meat and other foods too.I wanted to get away from a coated skillet and was first thinking of cast iron.I don't really like the heavy weight of cast iron though and I like my other stainless steel cookware pots that I own.This skillet is a nice sturdy weight and make.It cleans up easily and with the low sides it is good for easily flipping food. I would definitely recommend it.In the small photo the side edges look crimped or something.This is just the photo reflections as they are smooth and well made.



I have been looking all over for one of these because I was so tired for spending money on coated griddles that are not supposed to scratch and then finding that they eventually do. I have found that nothing beats stainless over a low flame. Trick is to make sure it is really clean with a powder stainless cleaner and to use a heat diffuser. The few extra minutes of care is well worth the effort involved. No chance of eating micro pieces of the coating and better results. Amazom comes through again for me. Thank you!

Buy S.S 11 INCH SQUARE GRIDDLE" Now

I absolutely LOVE this skillet.It took a couple uses for it to become "seasoned" but now it is easy to use and clean.I rub butter on it before heating it and pancakes come off perfectly.Spots are easy to clean off with a little baking soda.This is a great buy!!!!!!!

Linda

, Nashville, Indiana

Read Best Reviews of S.S 11 INCH SQUARE GRIDDLE" Here



I have been looking for a griddle for my induction cooktop for over 2 years.I originally thought I wanted a multi-burner griddle, but after reading reviews decided to go for a single.This fits well over my larger burner and works like a charm, although I have to watch it because it cooks so quickly.The handle does not get hot.Cleans like a charm.Definitely recommend!

Want S.S 11 INCH SQUARE GRIDDLE" Discount?

This is a thick and sturdy griddle. It is somewhat heavy (which I find a good thing), but not as heavy as cast iron. The griddle has a nice polished finish all over and is easy to clean. It is also compatible with induction stove-tops. Mine had some minor defects such as a rough spot on the edge and a slight discoloration on the side, but it's hardly noticeable. I think I'll just enjoy the positive aspects of this cookware, as a return for such petty marks do not seem worth it at the time. It certainly is a nice-looking piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment